5 TIPS ON STYLING FESTIVAL JEWELLERY
It’t that time of year when you start thinking about festivals and there is no better way to accessorise that jewellery. In this case for festival jewellery, less is definitely not more! One of the most important factors is to create jewellery that can be easily layered, pick bold colours and cocktail rings that compliment each other. It's all about getting in the spirit, being bold and having fun – Rock it!
1. GET OUT YOUR OUTFIT.
First start with your outfit, what look are you going for? Is it boho, rock, funk, flower girl or jean shorts and a t-shirt?
2. BE BOLD
This is your chance to go outside your comfort zone and experiment with big and bold designs so check out what is in your jewellery box and what is missing. Whether is is big cocktail rings, layered bracelets or chunky necklaces start looking at what themes you are looking for in your festival jewellery. Whether that's chunky rings, bracelets or necklaces! Check out our cocktail rings ( https://www.amaraamara.com/collections/rings) big festival earrings (https://www.amaraamara.com/collections/earrings ) and long necklaces (https://www.amaraamara.com/collections/necklaces) . These which will give you ideas on how to put your jewellery piece together.
3. USE COLOUR
Festival season means the brighter the colour the better! Use lots of colour in your designs or use a variety of colours to make your festival jewellery stand out. One pair of bright large earrings can do the trick.!
4. STYLE AND LAYER JEWELLERY
- It’s important to create a balanced look when layering; spacing is key so get out all the pieces of jewellery especially necklaces you want to wear together.
- Each piece should compliment the next one, so put in length order so you want see where you are going with the look. Then you can see if anything is missing i.e colour etc and buy that one. Check out our necklaces of variable length or email me and I can help!
- It’s great to to mix bold statement pieces with fine and delicate ones. Too many chunky pieces makes you look weighed down and too many fine will get tangled so bear this in mind!
- Mix metals, textures and stones; this creates a more natural and interesting feel. It doesn’t need to match perfectly!
5. GET CREATIVE
This is your chance to use techniques you have never used before or simply add a brand new selection of jewellery into your festival jewellery wardrobe – believe me I have one! Chokers are really in this season and layers. Arm cuffs and hand chain harnesses really add an edge to your festival jewellery look!